发布时间：2021-06-18 11:15:43 来源：http://www.jnskdj.com 作者：骏豪 浏览量：
The ideal processing program should not only ensure the processing of qualified workpieces in line with the drawing, but also make the function of CNC machine tools be reasonable application and full play. CNC machine tool is a high rate of automation equipment, its efficiency is 2 ~ 3 times higher than ordinary machine tool, CNC tool blade recycling to give full play to this feature of CNC machine tool, must be before programming the workpiece process analysis, according to the specific conditions, choose economic, reasonable process plan. If the NC machining process is not well considered, it will affect the machining quality, production efficiency and processing cost of NC machine tools. Starting from practice, this paper discusses and summarizes some technological problems in the process of numerical control turning.
1. Numerical control processing procedure. The NC machining process of NC tool blade recycling should be divided into parts processing on the NC machine tool. The process is relatively concentrated, and the whole process should be completed as much as possible in one clamping. The common process division principles include the principle of ensuring accuracy and the principle of improving production efficiency.
2. The turning tool position has to be selected. In NC machining, NC program should describe the path of the tool relative to the workpiece. In NC turning, the formation of the workpiece surface depends on the position and shape of the moving edge envelope, but in programming, it only needs to describe the trajectory of a selected point on the tool system.
3. The end position of the tool in layered cutting. When the machining allowance of a certain cylindrical surface is large and it needs to be cut in layers for many times, attention should be paid from the beginning of the second cutting to prevent the sudden increase of the back feed when the cutting reaches the end point.
4. Determination of tool compensation value when "let go". For the thin-walled workpiece, especially for the hard to cut material, the phenomenon of "let the tool" is serious, which leads to the change of the size of the workpiece. Generally, the outer circle becomes larger and the inner hole becomes smaller.
5. Chip breaking in turning. NC turning is an automatic machining, if the chip breaking performance of the cutting tool is too poor, it will seriously hinder the normal processing.
6. Selection of indexable tool blade shape. Compared with ordinary machine tools, NC machining has higher requirements for cutting tools, which not only requires good rigidity and high precision, but also requires stable size, high durability, good chip breaking and chip removal performance.
7. Tool path of cutting groove. For deeper groove, grooving cutter is often used in CNC lathe. If the width of the cutter is equal to the required width, the grooving cutter will cut the groove at one time. If the narrower grooving cutter is used to process the wider groove, it should cut in several times. The reasonable cutting route is: first cut the middle, then cut left and right.